Complaint Review: Ned Alliance, LLC Owner James M. carlson

• Submitted: Sat, March 21, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, March 21, 2009

• Reported By:flushing New York
Ned Alliance, LLC Owner James M. carlson
6400 Park Of Commerce Blvd. Suite 2 Boca Raton,, Florida U.S.A.

Ned Alliance, LLC Owner James M. carlson refused to give me the reimbursement of $2000 because of 2 days' difference. He was the one who caused the delay. Boca Raton, Florida

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Incorrect information

I was gauranted of the reimbursement when I signed up for the foreclosure course within 90 days if I purchsed and sold a property. I purchsed 8 properties and sold all 8 within the 90 days period. I phoned his company and left messages to call me back almost every week, but never receive any over a period of several weeks. By the time someone contacted me, I had only a very short time to send him the necessary documents on 2/6/09. Almost one month later, 3/10/09 he mailed me a letter that I was 92 days instead of 90 days. He will not reimbursed my $2000.

catherine
flushing, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2009 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ned-Alliance-LLC-Owner-James-M-carlson/Boca-Raton-Florida-33487/Ned-Alliance-LLC-Owner-James-M-carlson-refused-to-give-me-the-reimbursement-of-2000-bec-436317. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ned Alliance, LLC Owner James M. carlson

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Incorrect information

AUTHOR: James Carlson - ()

This posting inaccurately represents James M Carlson as the owner of NED Alliance out of Boca Raton, FL.  Mr. Carlson has  never lived in Florida nor owned any company based in Florida.  Mr. Carlson contacted this individual as legal counsel for the company and informed the complainant that their claim was without legal or factual merit.