illustration

Plot 558 B Jones Avenue Johannesburg, Africa
  • Phone: +27-741141176
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

NedBank Of South Africa -Afroseas -Asia Euro Stakes Lottery - International Lottery And Free Lotto Organisations A Subsidiary Of Wanado Spain Basically, I would say attempted to do to me, well I received an email, congratulating me on winning 3,000,000.00 dollars based on some lucky draw no. I was ask to submit the codes giving as well as my full name, address, along with city and state. I was to give this information within a time frame to an individual, so I participated and gave the information. Johannesburg Africa

To Whom It May Concern,

First, I am writing a statement on a attempted scam email that happened to circulate into my email. I received an email telling me, I had won a substantial amount of money (3,000,000.00 ) and in order to retrieve the winnings, I must submit the information provided in the email , along with my personal information such as; address,full name etc.. According to the email I had to submit this information within a certain amount of time, so I responded and gave the information, all except my banking information. Then I received two additional email one of which sent an attachment showing my certificate. Therefore, I immediately became alarmed and proceeded to research this company or look for information regarding others winning etc..

Meanwhile I came across your website, that had the bank name and all, the story wasn't like mines but the same bank was operating and promoting the same information and what was said in order for me to claim my winnings were similar, also I either had to come to Africa or have the money transfered into my account. Therefore I am submitting this report in hopes to have a input in tackling these monster who has played with peoples minds and souls.

Lastly, despite the fact that they are in Africa, I would like to see justices be served overseas were those crooks are located. Hopefully someone will conduct a full investigation into who are responsible for these scams...

Justice in the World

Betty
Chapel Hill, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2009 07:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NedBank-Of-South-Africa/Johannesburg-/NedBank-Of-South-Africa-Afroseas-Asia-Euro-Stakes-Lottery-International-Lottery-And-Fr-410276. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NedBank Of South Africa