Complaint Review: Neda FIROUZ - Community Association Manager

• Submitted: Fri, October 10, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, February 21, 2009

• Reported By:Beverly Hills California
Neda FIROUZ - Community Association Manager
15619 CASTLEWOODS DR SHERMAN OAKS, California U.S.A.

Neda FIROUZ - CAI Condo Manager AVOID... AVOID!!! Your Association Will Get Broke in No Time w. NEDA FIROUZ! (WAVERLY TERRACE President) SHERMAN OAKS California

*General Comment: Just Beware!!!

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: You have been misinformed

This is only a partial list of the Neda Firouz common moves she made in these association who made (a BIG) mistake to hire her:

- Failure to deposit large checks, like insurance settlement/s, etc.
- Use of association equipment and material for prospecting new jobs.
- Don't supervise employees
- Never walk the premise
- Overpays select contractors for mediocre work guess why? :)
- Nice to board members, rude to owners
- Spends enormous time on private calls at association's time
- Extremely loyal to her own pocket
- Nice in the beginning rude down the line
- Inconsistent performer

- Failure to deposit large checks, like insurance settlement/s, etc.
- Use of association equipment and material for prospecting new jobs.
- Don't supervise employees
- Never walk the premise
- Overpays select contractors for mediocre work ; guess why? ?
- Nice to board members, rude to owners
- Spends enormous time on private calls at association's time
- Extremely loyal to her own pocket
- Nice in the beginning rude down the line
- Inconsistent performer

If you ever see Neda Firouz name or resume, do yourself a favor dump it in the trash immediately. Letting Neda handle our money and affair was a BIG Mistake!

President of the Board WAVERLY TERRACE OWNERS' ASSOCIATION.

A
Beverly Hills, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2008 09:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Neda-FIROUZ-Community-Association-Manager/SHERMAN-OAKS-California-91403-4806/Neda-FIROUZ-CAI-Condo-Manager-AVOID-AVOID-Your-Association-Will-Get-Broke-in-No-Ti-380262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Neda FIROUZ - Community Association Manager

#1 General Comment

Just Beware!!!

AUTHOR: StellaNielsen - ()

Everything in this report about Neda Firouz is true. If you look up Neda Firouz you will see what a nightmare HOA Management is because of Neda Firouz. After we tried to come forward about Neda Firouz bullying us her father Steve Firouz key'd my car!

Beware of Neda Firouz and beware of Steve Firouz. Beware of their mobster attorney as well.

AUTHOR: Hk - (U.S.A.)

I have lived in the complex in which she is emloyed and the statements by A are completely true. I don't know who Alex is but I appreciate the posters comments regarding her conduct. Read this:

As you can see, the statements are all true and we have not been misinformed.
She is a joke to the condo management industry. She cannot hold a job for a long period of time and leaves off on bad terms. She left Calabasas with no notice or any status of the issues. She lost or failed to deposit checks and this was confirmed by a former board member there. She is a disgrace!! She also filed a temporary restraining order against a former board member there too. She also looks like she just got hit by a truck and then swelled up!! LOL

#6 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Dear readers:

Please disregard this frivolous report. The man responsible for this report is not the Board President of Waverly Terrace. Attached is a declaration from the REAL President, Vice President and Treasurer of Waverly Terrace, signed under penalty of perjury, stating that the content of this report is false and that they are not responsible for this report.

We suspect the person responsible for this report is Aleksander Cvetkovic. He is a resident at the Association I currently manage. He has been harassing and cyber-stalking me since July of 2008. This is not the only website he has used to harass me. He has also created a slew of email accounts which he uses to send me threatening emails. He has also used the internet to impersonate me on sites such as Craig's List, posting my phone number and encouraging men to contact me to engage in lewd activities.

As of January 13, 2009, based on the 100+ pages of evidence presented against Alexander Cvetkovic, of various web listings from October to November of 2008 (including this report posted in October of 2008), a judge granted me a temporary restraining order, ordering him to stay away from me and refrain from posting any additional information about me on the internet. Because of this restraining order, I am less afraid of speaking out to defend myself. Attached is the temporary restraining order.

Along with a declaration from the Board of Waverly Terrace confirming that the content of this report is untrue, the following are some clues that this is a frivolous report:

1. The person who posted this ad claiming to be the Board President signed it A

o The Board President is named Bill Mejia. On the other hand, the man I have a restraining order against is named Aleksander Cvetkovic.

2. I haven't worked as a portfolio manager for Waverly Terrace since 2005

o This report was created in October of 2008 after Aleksander Cvetkovic began harassing me in July of 2008.

o Ask yourself why the President of this association would suddenly decide to post this report about me three years after the fact.

Message to the author of this report and the editor of ripoffreport.com: In accordance with this site's Terms of Service, all users agree not to post any defamatory or inaccurate information. Clearly the author of this report has failed to adhere to this policy. Furthermore, the author of the posting has included my home address and phone number on the site, which infringes on my privacy rights.

I demand that this frivolous report prepared by A be removed IMMEDIATELY, either by the author or the editor of this site I. I am pursuing this matter to the full extent permitted by law and am aggressively moving forward to subpoena this site's records, as this report is harassing, defamatory, libelous, and threatens my career, personal safety and well-being.

#7 REBUTTAL Individual responds