Complaint Review: Needles and Shears

• Updated: Tue, December 11, 2012

• Reported By: ruthie — Salt Lake Utah United States of America
Needles and Shears
1209 San Dario Ave Internet United States of America

Needles and Shears It took F.O.R.E.V.E.R. to get my ONE chair slipcover. Funny thing that I placed the order the first part of September. I promptly made the pattern as they asked, gave them the deposit, then a couple Internet

I called to cancel my order about three days after I gave them a deposit and was told the process had begun.  I would'nt get any money back.  So I decided to order only one of the chair covers instead of two.  They were fine with that, I guess.  So from the middle of September until the middle of December - it took that long to do the slipcover.  They said they began the process immediately after receiving my money, but they sure took their sweet time in the completion of it.  Seriously - three months?  THEN it doesn't fit.  The wing part of the wing back chair DO NOT FIT!  I WOULD NOT order from this company again.  I spoke to them and told them my concerns about customer service and was assured that they were much improved.  HA!  I was told it would be sent the week of November 15th, but I didn't receive it until December 10th.  AND then it didn't fit!  AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2012 07:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Needles-and-Shears/internet/Needles-and-Shears-It-took-FOREVER-to-get-my-ONE-chair-slipcover-Funny-thing-tha-980786. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Needles and Shears