Complaint Review: Needmytranscript

• Updated: Tue, May 13, 2014

• Reported By: Howardco — Maryland
Internet USA

Needmytranscript Not scam BUT horrible service! Internet

April 23: I was concerned because my college havent get my HS transcript for a while. soo I contacted with Needmytranscript.

April 23, 2014, 10:34 AM
To: "support@needmytranscript.com" <support@needmytranscript.com>
What's my status now? Shipping? Pending? I requested the official transcript from Marriotts Ridge High School. Send to monroe community college.
My order ID: *********** (hidden my order ID for my protection)
Thank you.
April 23, 2014 11:21 AM

Your request was submitted to the *********** (hidden the name of HS) on 04-10
Typically, it takes 7-10 business days for the records center to mail out student records to the recipient(s) you designated. Please note the records center mails out student records in sealed envelopes using US Mail. Please allow an additional 5-10 business days for the college/university or employer to receive your request through their internal mail system.
The recipient address we have on file is:
(hidden the address)

I figured it out my request was submitted on April 10th, so my transcript should be arrived before April 30th. My HS transcript arrived on May 13th. It was more than 30 days. I filed a complianed, and they emailed me.
 May 14, 2014
We apologize for the delay. As stated in the "How it Works" and our "Terms of Service" on our website, we submit the signed release and necessary document fees to the Records Dept. Beyond that point it is their responsibility to process your request in a timely manner as we do not maintain student records.

NeedMyTranscript | support@needmytranscript.com
Direct # 704-659-3369 | Main# 888-446-6586
Don't use the needmytranscript! Just contact with your high school. I was contact with my high school on May 6, 2014, and they charged me only $7 and delivery quickly. It's cheaper and faster.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2014 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Needmytranscript/internet/Needmytranscript-Not-scam-BUT-horrible-service-Internet-1146313. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Needmytranscript