Complaint Review: Neerings Plumbing, Heating and Air

3495 S. 300 W. Salt Lake City, Utah United States of America
  • Phone: 801-467-3951
  • Web:
  • Category: Plumbing

Neerings Plumbing, Heating and Air Slogan should be: "My dad can fix that, and take you for all your worth at the same time!" Salt Lake City, Utah

I had discovered my basement was flooding so called Neerings to come check it out and tell me what it would cost to fix it. At this time, I hadn't contacted any other company.

Neerings' plumber gave me a price quote of $800 and some change. (I don't recall the exact amount, but it was close to $843). It was 8:00 PM at night but he was willing to take care of the job right then. I was a little shocked by the cost, but I didn't know any better; however, I DID know enough to wait and get another estimate - especially because of all the sweet-talk that went along with it. I found it offensive.

I then called Whipple and they did the same job for $160, which also included replacing a part that was broken. I mentioned to the Whipple guys what Neerings wanted for the same job. I learned that many other of the Whipple customers had told them similar stories of exorbitant prices from Neerings.

What do you think? Close to a $700 difference! Unconscionable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 06:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Neerings-Plumbing-Heating-and-Air/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84115/Neerings-Plumbing-Heating-and-Air-Slogan-should-be-My-dad-can-fix-that-and-take-you-f-999463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Neerings Plumbing, Heating and Air