Complaint Review: Neerings Plumbing & Heating

• Updated: Thu, April 18, 2013

• Reported By: ajames15 — Bountiful Utah
Neerings Plumbing & Heating
Salt Lake City, Utah United States of America

Neerings Plumbing & Heating Quoted my father $564 over the telephone to snake a sewer drain then raised their price to $1064 Salt Lake City, Utah

**DO Not USE I was Overcharged $1064 when they quoted me $564 over the telephone and Whipple Plumbing said they could run a snake down my sewer for $69 for the same job. I called Neerings Plumbing & Heating on Sunday 4/14/13 in desperate need of help to unclog a sewer pipe drain that was flooding my basement. My father talked to Neerings plumber Mike S. over the telephone and described our exact problem and Mike quoted my Father George $564 over the telephone to snake a sewer drain. Mike S. however is not a man of his word as we found out because he took my credit card information and had me sign a false contract agreement chraging us exactally $1064 which was exactally $500 above the quoted price he gave us over the telephone to snake a sewer drain. He totally took advatage of the setuation and charged an extra $500 for himself very dishonest business practice. I have called Whiple Plumbing and Heating and they quoted me exactally $69 to snake 100 Feet of sewer line I didn't know the originall $564 was a rip off at the time because it was an emergency and I did not have time to price shop their estimate so reluctantally we went with them and had them come out immediatally only to be false cheated out of an extra $500 dollars. I would be fine paying the original quoted amount of $564 to snake the sewer drain even though that was still to high I am still willing to accept the originall agreement I am very unpleased with being lied to and decieved though.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Neerings-Plumbing-Heating/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84115/Neerings-Plumbing-Heating-Quoted-my-father-564-over-the-telephone-to-snake-a-sewer-dra-1044306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Neerings Plumbing & Heating