Complaint Review: Neering's Plumbing

• Reported By: Daisyslave — Salt Lake City Utah United States of America
Neering's Plumbing
3495 South 300 West Salt Lake City, Utah United States of America

Neering's Plumbing Flat rate was mountainous Salt Lake City, Utah

Pipe froze in my bathroom. I called plumbing company, said it wasn't an emergency but ... She said they had people available and it would be $60 for the call. A couple of hours later a guy shows up, checks around, finds only the one area has a problem (just like I said), quickly gets it running again and charges $832.

When I squawked he took it down to $752, still way too high. When I called the company I was told I'd been warned of the price in advance (not true) and that it was on the invoice I signed (if it was I didn't see it).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2013 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Neerings-Plumbing/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84115/Neerings-Plumbing-Flat-rate-was-mountainous-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-994701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Neering's Plumbing