Complaint Review: Negro Spirituals Association LLC

• Updated: Tue, July 15, 2014

• Reported By: Mondoreal@live.com — Yonkers New York
Negro Spirituals Association LLC
Internet USA

*Author of original report: Dr. Leela Honeysucker-Miller Ed.D. President/CEO Negro Spirituals Association LLC NSP.LLC Negro Spirituals. NSP Association LLC Has No Money To Hire Or Pay There Employees. Dallas Texas

*Author of original report: I Still Have The Signed Documents!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This person is a Scammer

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: A false report

*Author of original report: Dr. Leela Miller

The NSP Association LLC

Leela P. Honeysucker-Miller, Ed.D.

President/CEO

2329 Dugald Place

Dallas, Texas  75246

(515) 992-2930

skype:  leela. [continued below]....
.....miller2

thensp@yahoo.com

After Working For Her For Months And Not Got Paid A Dime Trying To Help Her Corporation Get ON Tv..She Tells Me After I Asked Her To Help Because I Felt As Being Her CFO..That She Needed To Do More For The NSP LLC..I Stated. The NSP Is Not Getting Off The Ground Because Your So Busy Bragging, About What I’m Doing. Your Not Even Focused On Your Own Project...I Don’t like It, I Will Not Do All The Work While You Sit There And Brag About What I’m Doing For And How I’m Working For The NSP.....And I'm Stating What She Told Me Word For Word. Dr. Miller Stated To Me " Actually, I had always suspected you to be a fraud,months ago.  I only went along with all of your lies, just to see how far you go.  Since working for Barack Obama, in Chicago on three Campaings, I know all of staff, which includes his Speech Writers. You never had any real intentions of doing anything for THE NSP.  And I do not watch the Soaps nor do I eat Bon Bons....

Do Not Work For The NSP Of Dr Miller All She Want To Do Is Have You Work While She Do Nothing Then When You Ask Her To Help She Gives You All These Lies like She Has No Where To Live People Have Cheated Her Out Of Money Because She Don't Didn't Really Want To Pay Me....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2013 11:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Negro-Spirituals-Association-LLC/internet/Negro-Spirituals-Association-LLC-NSPLLC-Negro-Spirituals-NSP-Association-LLC-Has-No-1066379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Negro Spirituals Association LLC

Conspiracy As Dr. Leela Honeysucker-Miller Ed.D.President/CEO Trying To Borrow Money

Her Last Statement

Here's another one. This scammer states that I need to open a domiciliary account of $2,000.00 with his lawyer. The jokes just keep on coming.  She Is Part of A linkedin Group Called:

Liars, Scammers, and Crooks on LI

She Has No Money, Why She Will Not Go To A Bank?

I Still Have The Signed Documents!

AUTHOR: mondoreallyis - ()

Yes You Did Hire Me To Help You! And When I Didn't Want To Any More Becuase Got Started Get Hubris On Me! That's When You Started Calling Me Names I Still Have The Docs & Emails.

Best Regards, No Means No!

P.S Is Dose Not Mean Anything Any-way! Even After The Fact I Tried To Call To See If You Were Ok!

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This person is a Scammer

AUTHOR: millerleelap - ()

The person who wrote this complaint is a scammer. He claims to be something he is not.  First of all, he has never been an employee of the NSP Association LLC in Dallas Texas.  No one on my staff has ever heard of this person, no one on my staff has ever seen this person or has any knowledge of such a person.  This person will however have a lawsuit filed upon him for slander.

Dr. Miller

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

A false report

AUTHOR: millerleelap - ()

I am the President and CEO of The NSP Association LLC.  We have never employed the person who submitted this report.  No one on my staff has ever met this person or has had any interaction with this person.  We do not know who this person is or what he stands for.  If he is looking for a job, he will not find one with the NSP Association LLC.  He will find himself in a lawsuit.

Dr. Leela Miller

Dr. Leela Miller

AUTHOR: Mondoreallyis - ()

Has No Money Nor A Real Corporation...Investors-Workers Beware.