milk

1011 second st N. St. Cloud, Mn st. cloud, Minnesota United States of America
  • Phone: 800-324-8290
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Neils, Fanz, Chirhart, Evenson Joann Evenson, Lawyer Joann Evenson is a Crook Lawyer! st. cloud, Minnesota

I used Ms. Joann Evenson for a divorce. She promised me numerous things from back child support, to spousal support, have my ex pay all my attorneys fees, numerous property- which was mine prior to marraige, etc. When it came to cost she started out at $4,500 retainer. Shortly thereafter I reviewed my bills. She then started charging me for reviewing my file and when I spoke with her on the phone she had no clue (its not as if she has a clue about life anyways, so this won't come as a surprise if anyone has ever used her).

Her staff of paralegals are the rudest and most unintelligent paralegals ever like the whole law staff there at Nels, franz, Chirhart & evenson. I've paid more for her mistakes and they never correct the charges. I asked for a itemized bill but they stammer. Later found out that this law firm hires disbarred lawyers for paralegals ask them about this, they will stammer!!

My ex husband took off with my child, She had me get witnesses do up affidavits to fight him and take away his rights. [continued below]....
..... I spent about 5 hours getting paperwork together, being charged $200 an hour for my work. Evenson goes and informs his lawyer about custodial interference instead of fighting him legally for custodial interference. She charged me about $1,200 for her time as well as her paralegals time just so she didn't have to go to court in the morning.

She's not a good lawyer. If any person knows MN laws, a mother WILL NOT lose their parental rights to their child, unless she puts that child's life in danger. Joann Evenson just tried to scare me into paying her more money.

She will sell you on lots of things, charge you for acting like a complete ditz and waste your time. She may be pretty, but in divorce you need someone who's got guts-this she lacks,. Fancy Prada shoes and a thousand dollar suit mean nothing. shes all a disingenuous cover. Like my uncle said after I told him the story, she is a thousand dollar saddle on a ten dollar horse. you can't get anywhere with a thousand dollar saddle on a ten dollar horse. Save your money and get your legal services elsewhere.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Neils-Fanz-Chirhart-Evenson/st-cloud-Minnesota-/Neils-Fanz-Chirhart-Evenson-Joann-Evenson-Lawyer-Joann-Evenson-is-a-Crook-Lawyer-st-1017422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Neils, Fanz, Chirhart, Evenson