Complaint Review: Neils Finance Plaza

• Submitted: Mon, June 01, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 02, 2009

• Reported By:Grain Valley Missouri
Neils Finance Plaza
1325 E. Bannister Kansas City,, Missouri U.S.A.

Neils Finance Plaza car crooks Kansas City, Missouri

*Consumer Comment: You have a choice.

I bought a 1999 ford, it was junk, When I test drove it I saw the check egine light was on. They checked it out and it needed a cadalyic converter. after I bought the car I had to bring it back so they could fix it. It was hard to get them to fix it though. I had to threaten them with my attorney.
I didn't pay 9 dollars down I paid 720.00 down. I got a car fax like they promise you. but the car fax must be wrong. because the car had a blown head gasket. the heater didn't work.
Everyone told me not to go there, they have had a lot of law suits against them. But what do you do if you don't have good credit and you need a car. I was just hopping and praying that I would get a good car. but I didn't. The car lasted about 6 mos. I think they fix the cars to just run until your 60 day warrenty runs out.
I have learned my lesson I will never go back. And I don't recomend anyone buy a car there either.

Marilyn
Grain Valley, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2009 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Neils-Finance-Plaza/Kansas-City-Missouri/Neils-Finance-Plaza-car-crooks-Kansas-City-Missouri-457462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Neils Finance Plaza

You have a choice.

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (U.S.A.)

"Everyone told me not to go there, they have had a lot of law suits against them. But what do you do if you don't have good credit and you need a car."

You save your money and pay cash for a car. By going to what you know is a shady dealer to buy a junk car at what was probably an inflated price and high interest rate, you will never get good credit. When I see how much people are forking over montly for these junky cars at "bad credit" lots, it makes me sick. Instead of being tied up making high payments (mostly interest) on a crappy car for 5 years, you could just save 5 or 6 months worth of payments and get a reasonably priced used car. It would be a car that you own and the hundreds you used to spend paying interest every month would go into your pocket.