Complaint Review: Neko Enterprises - S K Auto Parts

• Submitted: Thu, April 23, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, May 11, 2009

• Reported By:Paulsboro New Jersey
Neko Enterprises - S K Auto Parts
5850 FM 802, Suite F7. Brownsville, Texas U.S.A.

Neko Enterprises - S K Auto Parts I was reciently a victim in a scam that cost me $165.00 Brownsville Texas

* : carlos rojano

*Consumer Suggestion: Help me again

*Consumer Suggestion: E-mail

*Consumer Suggestion: Help me

Dear Sir or Whom it may concerns,

I'm writting this letter to you and I'm asking for some help with this problem. I was reciently a victim in a scam that cost me $165.00. Now I know to most people that really isn't alot of money but to me it's almost a weeks worth of pay. Let me explain to you what had happen..

On 3/21/09I notified the company 'sk auto parts' for a purchase of a 1993 white jeep wrangler front passenger fender. They informed me that they have one in stock. At that time I issued my credit card number to them for this purchase and it was deducted from my back account on 3/13/09. They informed me that it would take 3 to 5 days to ship. I have contacted them several times pass the expected shipping date and filed a complaint with BBB (7831180). They issued me a refund for tha full amount ($165) on 3/27/09 in form of a check. I deposited the check into my account on 3/31/09. On 4/07/09 my bank notified me that the check that was issued to me was RETURNED for UN-SUFFICIENT FUNDS and charged my account $35 for this transaction. I have several attempts to contact this company and have been unsuccessful. I would like help with this problem and I would like my FULL REFUND of $165 + $35 fee.

AS of today 4/22/09 they still refuse to settle this problem and I'm forced to notify the Attorney General of Texas, along with the POLICE for FRAUD, THEFT with DECEPTION, along with other charges from the police.

ALSO I had someone write this to me and e-mailed it. (If you need proof, I have saved all of the e-mails) They use to work for this company....

Hi my name is Hector and i used to work for sk auto parts. Please listen im on your side Carlos Rojano was the mastermind behind this scam. I was unaware what was going on. I can help you provide documents of all the people he sent bad checks too.. Please call me my name is Hector 956-831-6737 Lets try to get him. Here is a clipping of what he did back in 1995!

Former officer's son accused of hot check scam
Police arrested the son of a retired police officer Thursday night after he allegedly ran a large hot check scam that created more than $85,000 from thin air.
Brownsville Police Sgt. Jimmy Manrrique said Indalecio Carlos Rojano IV allegedly set up three bank accounts at the downtown branch of the Texas State Bank in November and December.

Manrrique said Rojano deposited bad checks drawn from closed bank accounts into one of his accounts and later transferred some of the balance to the others.
The scheme allowed Rojano to keep portions of the money before the checks bounced. He created more than $85,000 of money on paper, Manrrique said. Manrrique said Rojano, the son of a retired Brownsville police officer, spent almost $28,000 of the money on restaurants and other purchases.

At the time of his arrest, Manrrique said Rojano was serving a seven-year probation for theft by check.
Police were about to release Rojano after he posted a $10,000 bond on Friday, but he was rearrested based on a warrant for allegedly writing three hot checks to the city of Brownsville for building inspection and EMS services.

Rojano was later released after posting another bond for the second charge.Man indicted on theft charges

A grand jury met last Wednesday and indicted the son of a retired police officer with conning a South Padre Island man out of thousands of dollars.

According to a grand jury indictment, Indalecio Carlos Rojano IV, 23, is accused of stealing between $20,000 and $100,000 from a South Padre Island man in February 2003.
The case remained under investigation until the alleged con man was arrested by Brownsville police on Jan. 18.
Court records show that Rojano has been on probation since 2004 for two other theft charges.

A state district judge revoked Rojano's probation in February after he was arrested for the South Padre Island crime and running a hot check scam in Brownsville.
According to jail records, Rojano faces another five hot check charges. The alleged con man has remained in custody since January.

According to Brownsville Herald archives, Rojano's father is a retired Brownsville police officer

THIS person also replied to me with this...

I got three pages of refunds to customers who checks bounced to every single on of them.. I'll talk to the media just set it up and I'll tell him where he opened up shop again . I know he is scamming people on ebay too.. call me if you like.. 956-831-6737 I know Carlos Rojano home address as well. Thank You..

jjd08066 (John)
Paulsboro, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2009 08:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Neko-Enterprises-S-K-Auto-Parts/Brownsville-Texas-78526/Neko-Enterprises-S-K-Auto-Parts-I-was-reciently-a-victim-in-a-scam-that-cost-me-16500-446098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Neko Enterprises - S K Auto Parts

#1

carlos rojano

AUTHOR: tim - (USA)

please ck cameron county inmates to see if this is your guy inmate 120

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Help me again

AUTHOR: Caligirl - (U.S.A.)

Seems that they won't post my e-mail, but they have no problem posting "Hector" phone number. My e-mail is my first and last name at (((Redacted)))
Brittany B

#3 Consumer Suggestion

E-mail

AUTHOR: Caligirl - (U.S.A.)

I forgot to put my e-mail address (duh!) it is:
(((ROR REDACTED)))
Please forward me those e-mails.
Brit

#4 Consumer Suggestion

Help me

AUTHOR: Caligirl - (U.S.A.)

I purchased a part from these people back in March from a salesman named Peter. Same situation as yours, no part, no refund, and I'm out $450! Hector sent me an e-mail too, you talked about showing the proof of the ones he sent you. Could you please forward me the ones he sent you so I can compare the stories?
My uncle in a judge in Texas and with the right ammunition, he can help us take these people down!
-Brit