Complaint Review: Nelly Chacon

• Reported By:calgary Alberta
Nelly Chacon
1116 17 Ave SW Unit A Calgary, Alberta Canada

Nelly Chacon: Chacon International Medolling she rip me off Calgary Alberta

nelly chacon had an advertisement in the newspaper that says "model wanted for fashion show" so i gave a call, she showed me pictures of the prevous shows, i liked it so she made sign up and she asked me for money. as soon as she got the money, i saw different her.

the next day we went to her house she told me, they don't pay the models, she simple said she will teach me how to be a lady, before i could replie she said to leave it alone, we will disscus at her office the next day.

then at the office, she said she was going to have me on televison, i told her that i got pregnant and i won't do medoling,she said that it wasn't her fault i got pregnant and she's got bills to pay there is no way she give me my money back. i asked her about the money again in car;she said everything that needs to be heard was already said which is no money back, she yelled at me and then turned on the music so lound that she couldn't hear me, on street she rush me out to catch the Ctrain.

she throw me and my cousin out in the middle of the street saying that she has a meeting to attend. she really hurt my feelings by saying it wasn't her fault im pregnant; just im pregnant doesn't mean i need to be punish for it, the way she talked to me that day i didn't like. it's like i didn't matter at all in this world.

calgary, Alberta

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2009 07:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nelly-Chacon/Calgary-Alberta/Nelly-Chacon-Chacon-International-Medolling-she-rip-me-off-Calgary-Alberta-451264. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nelly Chacon