Complaint Review: Nelson Cordero-Torres Lic# ME111210 & Sandeep Mendiratta Lic# ME107062

• Submitted: Fri, April 18, 2014
  • Updated: Sun, April 20, 2014

• Reported By: KNOWLEDGE IS POWER — Ft. Lauderdale Florida
Nelson Cordero-Torres Lic# ME111210 & Sandeep Mendiratta Lic# ME107062
1400 E. Oakland Park Blvd. , Ste. 210 Oakland Park, Florida USA

Nelson Cordero-Torres Lic# ME111210 & Sandeep Mendiratta Lic# ME107062 VENTRE Medical Associates These men, DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR CLIENTS OR PATIENTS Oakland Park Florida

These men do the mental health profession a great disservice. I would never recommend anyone I love and care to this facility for help, because of their unprofessional conduct. They never once met with me. Instead, they sent a PA in whom had already made a diagnosis with only six months as a psychiatrist assistant. She stayed on the computer, no doubt looking at the answers to questions I gave to the sudent in training minutes before. They had already decided on three medications before actually meeting me face to face. Medical professionals are suppose to care and help their patients. I was given a prescription for Seroquel and Vistaril and told to increase my other medication to 20mg. For the record, I DID NOT FILL THE PRESCRIPTION. I am comfortable with 10mg for what it was prescribed for by my previous doctor. Did they actually think I was going to take medications before looking them up on WEBMD.COM. I feel I was being dismissed. Is this normal? I sure hope not.

I am very hurt, sad and disappointed, to say the least. I have called to speak to them about the medications that was prescribed to me. They had absolutely nothing to do with why I came into their establishment. I clearly stated that I was in there because I was unable to focus, concentrate and it was affecting not only my job but my ability to drive. No one at VENTRE MEDICAL ASSOCIATES have yet to reture my calls for over three days. I guess I will wait like a fool for their call, which at this point will probably never come. It is very difficult to go to these tpye of doctors and they just made it harder. Their ratings were very misleading.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2014 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nelson-Cordero-Torres-Lic-ME111210-Sandeep-Mendiratta-Lic-ME107062/Oakland-Park-Florida-33334/Nelson-Cordero-Torres-Lic-ME111210-Sandeep-Mendiratta-Lic-ME107062-VENTRE-Medical-Ass-1139905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nelson Cordero-Torres Lic# ME111210 & Sandeep Mendiratta Lic# ME107062