Complaint Review: Nelson Dominguez

• Submitted: Fri, October 19, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, October 19, 2012

• Reported By: Urban Nomad — Colorado Springs Colorado United States of America
Nelson Dominguez

Nelson Dominguez Financial Freedom Sites Ignores Do Not Call List to offer $1000/day without selling or begging Internet

Even though I am on the Do Not Call list, I get about two of these a month wasting my voicemail minutes.

Hi, this is so and so. I'm sorry I missed you! Could you use an extra $2000-5000 a week? ( Nelson said he's been helping people for ten years see $1000 or more per DAY .) Without any selling, cold calling, or chasing friends and family! Let me show you how using a simple voicemail.

Once I called one of these people because she gave a toll free number, and asked how they got my number, but the person just hung up. I found Nelson's real phone and email by using dummy information and clicking through the website course until I got to contact "my inviter."

It looks like this is a website selling business that gets customers by making them believe they will make money by getting others to buy websites. There doesn't seem to be any product or service other than that. You pay $34.95 a month to find others who want to annoy people.

I always file a complaint at https://complaints.donotcall.gov

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2012 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nelson-Dominguez/internet/Nelson-Dominguez-Financial-Freedom-Sites-Ignores-Do-Not-Call-List-to-offer-1000day-witho-957359. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nelson Dominguez