residential

• Submitted: Sat, October 27, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, October 27, 2007

• Reported By:cedar park Texas
Nelson Watson And Associates
80 Merrimack St Lower Level Havermill, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Nelson Watson And Associates they call consistently and then when i tell them I dont want to make a payment over the phone, I get passed on to some jerk who tells me that I cant be trusted, and he never lets me talk. Havermill Massachusetts

I have tried to at least cooperate with them, but they keep changing the amount they want me to pay. then they tell me I cant be trusted...and that I am not going to be able to get a bill from them. I want something in writing for what I owe, then they get on the phone, and ask me where I work, why cant I borrow the money from someone else, and why I dont answer the phone, I dont think this is their business..but they are just so rude, and pushy. I want to pay the bill, but I want some type of paperwork, which they wont give me, so they just KEEP calling.

Roro98
cedar park, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2007 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nelson-Watson-And-Associates/Havermill-Massachusetts-01830/Nelson-Watson-And-Associates-they-call-consistently-and-then-when-i-tell-them-I-dont-want-281246. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nelson Watson And Associates