Complaint Review: Nelson Watson & Associates

• Submitted: Wed, February 16, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, February 16, 2011

• Reported By: Donna — Prairie du chien Wisconsin United States of America
Nelson Watson & Associates
80, Merrimack Street (Lower Level) Haverhill, Massachusetts United States of America

Nelson Watson & Associates No clue how many other names they are under. Collected $396.00 from me and did not pay any of this amount on the CC they were collecting it for. Just ran a credit report and they made not s single payment. They are pocketing people's money an Haverhill, Massachusetts

I was contacted in October of 2010 from Nelson Watson and Associates , stating they were a collection agency attempting to collect a debt on a credit card.  After a about 20 minutes they talked me in to paying small amounts to pay off this credit card (Capital One).   Oct I paid $22.00 and $40.00, November I paid $80.00 , the same in December , amount of $80.00.  January it jumped to $87.00 and the last one was just the 15th of Febuary for another $87.00.  This total of $396.00 has never been put towards my credit card .  They called me on the same day to see when I was getting my income taxes back to see if they could get more money out of me.  I told them I needed this money for moving expenses because I am losing my house and my job.  I want them stopped from doing this to other people and to leave me alone.   I need help getting my money back.  I had to change my checking account because they do funds by electronic transfers.   Please everyone , beware of this company !!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2011 06:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nelson-Watson-Associates/Haverhill-Massachusetts-01830/Nelson-Watson-Associates-No-clue-how-many-other-names-they-are-under-Collected-39600-696251. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nelson Watson & Associates