Complaint Review: Nelson and Kennard

• Updated: Sat, December 22, 2012

• Reported By: Jane — Merced California United States of America
Nelson and Kennard
2180 Harvard Street, Suite 160 Sacramento, California United States of America

Nelson and Kennard Dickinson Financial LLC Give me my satisfaction of judgment and all the money you took from me. Sacramento, California

Nelson and Kennard sued me for something that I do not owe.  They did not realized that my identity has been stolen.  They took me to court in San Joaquin county which is 75 miles from home.  Needless to say, I was not able to go to court to clear my name.  They also filed a judgment on my name with the County of Merced and the County of San Joaquin.  They garnished my paycheck for 6 months and on November 23, 2012, they put a hold on my bank accounts.  I could not pay my bills and I could not go shopping.  I could not get even a dollar out of my account.

I filled an exemption and rebuttal that my identity was stolen and that I am not the person they were looking for.  They turned around and filled another lawsuit against me in San Joaquin County Superior Court.

I made sure to leave home early so I can be in court but there was an accident in Highway 99 that made me late.  By the time I got to court, Judge Holland already made a decision on my favor.

I won the case but I have yet to see them file a satifaction of judgment with the County of Merced and County of San Joaquin to clear my name and my successors.  I am still waiting for the money they took from my paycheck!

These people think that they are untouchable.  Someone should teach them a lesson for practicing predatory debt collection.

Give me my satisfaction of judgment and clear my name!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2012 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nelson-and-Kennard/Sacramento-California-95853/Nelson-and-Kennard-Dickinson-Financial-LLC-Give-me-my-satisfaction-of-judgment-and-all-th-985964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nelson and Kennard