Complaint Review: Nemelka & Nemelka Nemelka Law, Dick Nemelka, Richard Nemelka, Stephen Nemelka, Joseph Nemelka

• Submitted: Thu, April 11, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 11, 2013

• Reported By: ustolefromme — Salt Lake City Utah
6806 S. 1300 E. Salt Lake City, Utah United States of America

Nemelka & Nemelka Nemelka Law, d**k Nemelka, Richard Nemelka, Stephen Nemelka, Joseph Nemelka Stole $1,800 dollar from me Salt Lake City, Utah Nemelka & Nemelka, Nemelka Law, Stephen Nemelka, Joseph Nemelka, Cary Nemelka, d**k Nemelka, Nemelka Utah Lawyer, Divorce Lawyer Nemelka & Nemelka Nemelka Law, d**k Nemelka, Richard Nemelka, Stephen Nemelka, Joseph Nemelka Stole $1,800 dollar from me Salt Lake City, Utah Nemelka & Nemelka, Nemelka Law, Stephen Nemelka, Joseph N Salt Lake City, Utah

I hired Nemelka for my divorce and got really worked over by my ex-spouse.  It started in the 2nd month when Nemelka didn't even show up for a hearing.  There wasn't much movement on my case initially but I wouldn't have known since I couldn't get Nemelka to answer the phone or reply to emails.  I finally had to show up at their office unannounced in order to get some attention.  I felt like it was more work managing Nemelka than it was dealing with my divorce.

Nemelka was very responsive until they charged me $5,000 for a retainer then once they got that money they went dead silent.  I am still trying to get over $2,000 refunded from them.  Suffice to say I fired them and hired another attorney.  Its really despicable that they take advantage of people when they are at their most vulnerable.  So basically I spent $5,000 on Nemelka and got almost nothing for it then had to start over with another attorney.  I highly recommend you find someone better to represent your interests.  Nemelka only represents his own interests.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2013 07:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nemelka-Nemelka-Nemelka-Law-Dick-Nemelka-Richard-Nemelka-Stephen-Nemelka-Joseph-Nemelka/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84121/Nemelka-Nemelka-Nemelka-Law-Dick-Nemelka-Richard-Nemelka-Stephen-Nemelka-Joseph-Neme-1042614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nemelka & Nemelka Nemelka Law, Dick Nemelka, Richard Nemelka, Stephen Nemelka, Joseph Nemelka