Complaint Review: Nemelka & Nemelka

• Updated: Thu, March 14, 2013

• Reported By: tawnygurl — West Valley Utah United States of America
Nemelka & Nemelka
6806 S 1300 E Salt Lake City, Utah United States of America

Nemelka & Nemelka Nemelka Law, d**k Nemelka, Richard Nemelka, Stephen Nemelka, Joseph Nemelka Stole $1,800 dollar from me Salt Lake City, Utah

I made payment to Nemelka Law, also know as Nemelka & Nemelka. The attorneys are Richard (d**k) Nemelka, Stephen Nemelka, and Joseph Nemelka, take on my case against my ex-husband. They said they'd take the case and get started on it right away. I had a subpoena from my ex that I had to reply to within 20 days. I kept bugging them to get the response out and then they started telling me they were too busy to handle my case. Eventually I had to go out and hire another attorney to respond to the complaint so now I'm out two retainers all the while in one of the most difficult circumstances of my life, and they still won't return my money.

After reading up on them online I even found a link where Nemelka had been issued a public reprimand by the Utah Supreme Court for failing his duties in another case and then he sued his own client. I also found another website that talks about Nemelka being "an extremely corrupt Utah lawyer" and so now what do I do? I guess I should have done my homework.

Here is some of the information I've found that just frankly makes me wonder why they are allowed to continue their practice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2013 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nemelka-Nemelka/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84121/Nemelka-Nemelka-Nemelka-Law-Dick-Nemelka-Richard-Nemelka-Stephen-Nemelka-Joseph-Neme-1028687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nemelka & Nemelka