conductor

• Updated: Tue, July 27, 2010

• Reported By: Jaf243 — Newhall California United States of America
NeoFlix.com
2385 Buena Vista Street, Irwindale, CA 91010 Internet United States of America

NeoFlix.com http://magicrock.com/ Paid for a DVD and two Klean Kanteens and they never arrived! Customer Q they use for support is a joke! Internet

I orderd a few products from www.tapped.com

1 "Combo-Orange DVD and 18oz Tapped Klean Kanteen"
1 "Orange Tapped Limited Edition Klean Kanteen 27oz"
1 "Get Off The Bottle Bumper Sticker"
Total was $62.50
Shipping $14.31
Total came to $82.90

We waited two weeks for it to show up but it never did, I then used their Customer Q to report a problem.

I wrote
"I am just trying to track my order, I placed the order on "19 Jun 14:04:49", I live just outside LA and it has not arrived yet. Thank you"

They replied 3 days later with

"Jeremiah,
Thank you for your order. We will reship you another copy today.
Thanks,
Ginny"

I waited another 2 weeks and nothing came. So I wrote another ticket on their customer Q. This time laying all the info out. My receipt, my bank statement and an explanation of why I was writing yet another ticket.

That was a week ago and I have heard nothing back. I even called and left three messages with them at the phone number off my bank statement. Which only goes to an answer machine. The number is 626-388-7974

All I want is the products that I paid for. Please help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2010 05:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NeoFlixcom/internet/NeoFlixcom-httpmagicrockcom-Paid-for-a-DVD-and-two-Klean-Kanteens-and-they-never-arr-626930. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NeoFlix.com