amounts

• Submitted: Mon, November 12, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 07, 2012

• Reported By: LaurelOlivia — carlsbad California United States of America
NeonBrite

NeonBrite Rob Gave me the wrong retainers, even with a drawing and request of a call if unsure. Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Many Apologies

After making my impressions I put a not taped to the clear box holding the impressions stating that I wanted the retainers that hold your two front teeth together.  I even drew a picture.  I included my phone number and asked for a call if you had any questions about what I wanted.  I received the wrong retainers and was told my wording was wrong.
Also on the bottom retainer, I could not wear because it stabbed my gums and would bleed and cause pain trying to take it out.
They should have offered to make them correct.  Do not use this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2012 04:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NeonBrite/internet/NeonBrite-Rob-Gave-me-the-wrong-retainers-even-with-a-drawing-and-request-of-a-call-if-un-968245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NeonBrite

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Many Apologies

AUTHOR: Rob - (United States of America)

Greetings, I'm the owner of the company & will gladly make things right for said appliance...please understand that we service hundreds of individuals and from time to time will make a mistake...many apologies.

If you're willing to work with us again, I'll oversee your order personally and ensure that you're pleased with our product...please refer to our TESTIMONY page on our site, & you can see we get it right most of the time :) please contact me!