Complaint Review: Neoscooters

• Updated: Sun, August 26, 2012

• Reported By: noneedforthat — vancouver Washington USA
Neoscooters
444 Del Sol Ave. Pleasonton, California United States of America

Neoscooters scooterx Purchased a motorized scooter has never worked properly. They made me pay to ship motor and expectedd me to do all the mechanic work, i;m not a mechanic, I'm a paying customer. Scooter still does not work Pleasonton, California

I purchased a motorized scooter from Neoscooters made by ScooterX, the Mother company is Tiger Motion Inc..
They claim it will go 25 MPH with specs that say with a 275 pound person.
It has never gone over 15 MPH and I weigh 172 Lb.
They sent me a carburetor, it did not change anything plus I had to pay $50.00 to have it put on.
Then I had to take the motor off, cost: $150.00 to me, and pay shipping to send it to them to get it repaired.
Still does not work, another $ 100.00 to put it back on the scooter.
It is a total lemon and the customer service is horrible!
They do not want to take any responsibility for the product they sold me. I will have to purchase another motor and have it installed, you see I am disabled and cant do this work which I should not have had to in the first place. Bolts were missing when it was returned to me as well.
They were rude and nasty to me.
I found the Mother Co. Tiger Motion inc. and spoke to Tess Braswells husband Harvey the owners. ScooterX and Neoscooters fall under Tiger motion. He told me not to bother them to call Neo scooters, when I tried to explain the issues I was having he hung up on me.
DO NOT buy from newscaster or scooterx bikes, they will ripp you off

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2012 07:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Neoscooters/Pleasonton-California-98566/Neoscooters-scooterx-Purchased-a-motorized-scooter-has-never-worked-properly-They-made-m-932722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Neoscooters