Complaint Review: Neptali From Royal Prestige

• Submitted: Wed, April 04, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, April 04, 2007

• Reported By:louisville Kentucky
Neptali From Royal Prestige
1040 Murfreesboro Pike Nashnille, Tennessee U.S.A.
  • Phone: 706-218-6130
  • Web:
  • Category: Kitchens

Neptali From Royal Prestige / Pedro Luis They sold kitchenware to me. They took my money and I never got any kitchenware or my money and they wont take my phone calls or return any of my faxes. Nashnille Tennessee
Rip-off Report Investigation: shows that Hy Cite / Royal Prestige is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives Hy Cite / Royal Prestige a POSITIVE rating in customer support & quality assurance. They pledge to resolve complaints & address any issues - committed to 100% satisfaction - consumers to feel safe & secure.

They come to hispanic communities trying to help us buy kitchenware. They took my down payment of $400 and tell you that you should get your merchandise within a week. After you call them they make up an excuse and after that they never take your calls again. The customer number that they give is only a fax. I also called their main number and they denied to give me a real number. Im sure im not the only one.

Blanca
louisville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2007 08:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Neptali-From-Royal-Prestige/Nashnille-Tennessee-37217/Neptali-From-Royal-Prestige-Pedro-Luis-They-sold-kitchenware-to-me-They-took-my-money-a-242256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Neptali From Royal Prestige