retired

• Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: Sandra — Norfolk Virginia United States of America
Neptune Capital Lending
19 State Street New York, New York United States of America

Neptune Capital Lending Dylan Close-Financial Consultant Neptune Capital Lending -Fraud New York, New York

I was told by this company I was approved for a 10,000 loan, but since I did not have any collateral I needed to send in 1500 to hold and after 4 months this would be placed toward repayment of the loan.  They emailed me all of the documents and I signed and faxed back to them .  I spoke with Dylan Close during this entire process.  I sent the funds Western Union and was told the money was being released to my bank within 24 hours.

After 3 days no money showed up.  Dylan Close stated that the insurance dept. wanted me to pay 1000 up front to guarantee the loan.  I told him I will not send any more money and to cancel this transaction.  He stated he would and that the money would be returned in 30 days.  This was October 26 and it is now Jan. 17 and still have not gotten my money back.

I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau of NY and they got no where and sent me information to file a complaint with the attorney generals office which I have done.  Before, I could get Dylan Close on the phone, now I only get voice mails and there is no other phone numbers listed for them.  I checked this company out for scams and complaints and found none that is why I was working with them.  I just want my money back ASAP.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Neptune-Capital-Lending/New-York-New-York-10004/Neptune-Capital-Lending-Dylan-Close-Financial-Consultant-Neptune-Capital-Lending-Fraud-Ne-998427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Neptune Capital Lending