conductor

• Updated: Fri, May 17, 2013

• Reported By: Marvin — Tigard Oregon
Nerds On Call from Redding CA
Internet USA

Nerds On Call from Redding CA Nerds on call destroys my computer info then attacks me personally in the internet to try and discredit my story. Portland OR

Long story short, folks. Im a 33 year business owner and professional who does not lie. I had a problem with my computer and took it to Nerds on Call based in Redding CA.  This started a muti month fiasco that resulted in a loss of business and loss of very valuable information stored on my drives.At one point Nerds on call fired the first technician and told me he had also fouled up other customers. I have that on tape.  If you search 'nerds on call' and 'complaints', my name will come up as Nerds on Call is driving a smear campaign to discredit what I say. They even created a blog on their main web site to spin the story.  This is what YOU may get if you use them and have a problem. They paid my initial fee back and I stopped complaining. After I thought we went our separate ways, they went back to the few complaint sites and started trying to do damage control my putting me down. There is even one post on a site that looks like its from me but actually is a thread linking people to their blog.

The very professional and adult owner of Nerds on call is behaving like a wounded child and continues to post long accounts of the events. His accounts are not accurate. Lies by omission are still lies.

I had evidence on my computer that was needed for a large personal injury lawsuit. They lost it. They claim that after I received the machine back (I got it back more than once, as it had to go back to them over and over) I or someone else must have caused the problem and lost my info.

No use in telling the whoile mstory. It would be 30,000 characters long. Its all in the web. Bottom line is if you use them and need to complain---they will smear you instead of stepping up to the plate and 'owning' what they have done.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2013 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nerds-On-Call-from-Redding-CA/internet/Nerds-On-Call-from-Redding-CA-Nerds-on-call-destroys-my-computer-info-then-attacks-me-pe-1051725. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nerds On Call from Redding CA