Complaint Review: Net 10

• Updated: Mon, August 05, 2013

• Reported By: Douglas — council bluffs Iowa
Net 10
miam, Florida USA

Net 10 trac phone all of the sudden my phone became disabled and i added more time to it last week. I never got my time added to my phone and i am out 50 dollars. miami Florida

*Consumer Comment: And They Said?

I got ripped off by the makers of net 10 and trac phone my phone was diabled some how and i do not know why. I lost all my contacts i am also out $50 because i added more time to my phone and it was a week before i was supposed to be added to my phone i deserve my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2013 07:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-10-/miam-Florida/Net-10-trac-phone-all-of-the-sudden-my-phone-became-disabled-and-i-added-more-time-to-it-1073333. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net 10

And They Said?

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

Did you contact them to find out what happened?