Complaint Review: Net 10 Prepaid Phone Service

• Updated: Tue, March 16, 2010

• Reported By: Hubert — Dalton Georgia United States of America
Net 10 Prepaid Phone Service
Internet, Florida United States of America

Net 10 Prepaid Phone Service net 10 Wireless Net10 ripoff time & Minutes Internet, Florida

net 10 customer for over 3 years and have had two of their phones quit working and after they quit working I louse my time, minutes and phoe number, two weeks ago I paid $30.90 online for 300 minutes and 60 days the next day the phone tore up and quit working. I still had 1 day and 874 minutes on it. I ordered a new phone from them and was told I could keep ny number , time and minutes- did not happen, I lost the $30.90 plus the 874 minutes I had. I called several times and now filed a complaint through the Better Business Bureau and I will contact the Federal trade Comission.

Just call net10 if you want a run around!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2010 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-10-Prepaid-Phone-Service/Internet-Florida-/Net-10-Prepaid-Phone-Service-net-10-Wireless-Net10-ripoff-time-Minutes-Internet-Florida-581605. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net 10 Prepaid Phone Service