Complaint Review: Net 10 Prepaid Phone Service

• Updated: Sun, March 01, 2009

• Reported By:Ashtabula Ohio
Net 10 Prepaid Phone Service
www.net10.com Internet U.S.A.

Net 10 Prepaid Phone Service Debra Says She's A Supervisor Debra a supervisor turned my phone off with three service days and 151 minutes left. Ashtabula Internet

On the morning of February 23, 11:20am and I spoke with Felipra. I own two net10 phones one of them had 22 days on it with no minutes and the other had three days with 151 minutes. I asked him to credit the extra days to my other phone. He stated that it should be completed in about an hour and to call back if it didn't show up on my phone screen. Three and a half hours later I called to follow-up on my extra days.

I reached Evette and she told me that neither of my phones were active. I asked to speak with a supervisor. When Evette came back to the phone, after 7 minutes, she said she was transferring me to the supervisor who's name she didn't remember.

Debra came on the line and asked for all the same information I had given to Evette. Exception was that Evette didn't tell Debra that I had received a new SIM card on the 17th. As the conversation went on, Debra listened and then accused me of selling (I loaned it to Martha) my phone to her. When she returned it to me, it had zero minutes and 89 days left on it.

Debra told me she would not honor my remaining time or minutes. I told her I was going to contact the Better Business Bureau, my attorney, and I asked who the regulatory organization for cell phone companies and she stated she didn't know of any, and she didn't care what I did. It is the FCC.

Debra is not a good representative for her company as she doesn't care about the customer, the lifeline of the company's, hers and her fellow employees wages. Debra had a cocky, unprofessional attitude. They have no free help. If you use 611, it costs you your minutes. You must use a landline.

I lost my ability to utilize the remaining $15.10 = 151 minutes/three days. You loose the opportunity for me to send my business or any additional business I might have sent your direction.

All together I spent 1:29:43 time on the line with them. What satisfaction?!

Spencer
Ashtabula, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2009 10:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-10-Prepaid-Phone-Service/internet/Net-10-Prepaid-Phone-Service-Debra-Says-Shes-A-Supervisor-Debra-a-supervisor-turned-my-ph-429757. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net 10 Prepaid Phone Service