offers

Complaint Review: Net 10 phone co.

• Submitted: Fri, June 21, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, June 21, 2013

• Reported By: cellphonegirl — Calvert City Kentucky
Net 10 phone co.
2675 Reeves Rd STE 190 Plainfield , Indiana USA

Net 10 phone co. Lies & More Lies, all I,ve heard for 3 Weeks! Plainfield Indiana

I bought a Net 10 phone in December 2012. It has never really acted right. But I endured it for months. 2 1/2 months ago the sending pics to people and receiveing pics from people stopped working right, then the internet quit completely around the same day. So I continued to use just the phone.. I will not buy a call-card for $50 plus tax for just phone service..no way..that's stupid. I was getting the un-limited service, cause of the phone haveing all those features on it. I called the company months ago, thought maybe they would walk me thru the steps to repair the internet. They said "NO, we will send you a pre-paid envelope to mail your phone back in to Plainfield Ind. and we will IMMEDIATELY... send you a new phone back to you in the mail in 3 days," well that's never happened.I have called them a bunch of times and they were saying they couldn,t find my phone, they were saying I had no proof of ever sending it in to them, they said, I had no time on a Net 10 phone, no, I did not put time on my phone in June, cause I knew they would end up not sending me my phone right back to me. And I was right! I was not spending over $50... and lose all my time to them. They have had it 3 weeks and 4 days as I speak here. I called a few hours ago, she was rude, they are always rude to me. They get mad and raise their voices when you say, you don,t understand them, because of their broken English. Today she kept trying to hang up on me, and she refused to even run the ticket number, or the receipt number, or the Order number, I ask her to run them to locate the numbers, she said call another number back in 24 hours, she said she would call the warehouse, but they have told me that for 3 weeks. They still could not find my old phone there at their company..So, when I got off the phone, I called Miami Florida, their company and talked to some higher up people there, he run some numbers for me, and said my phone WAS...there in Plainfield Ind. and that I would get my phone in 3-5 business days...which will be next week again sometime. I have heard this 1-2 days, 3-5 days, then 10 days, then 3-5 again today..well, we will see. If I don't get my phone here real shortly, I will be seeing a lawyer...Will update anyone who reads this, if i get my new phone. You can look at any web site and see all the scams going on , on this Net 10 phone company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2013 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-10-phone-co/Plainfield-Indiana-46168/Net-10-phone-co-Lies-More-Lies-all-Ive-heard-for-3-Weeks-Plainfield-Indiana-1060993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net 10 phone co.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC