- Report: #373781
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Net 10
Net 10NET 10.com Nationwide U.S.A.
Net 10 DOUBLE-BILLING, RIP-OFF Miami INTERNET
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I was taking an out of state trip and that is why I wanted to charged my phone. The whole way to my destination I had no service, nor for most of the next day.
My phone had a message saying the transaction did not go through, you need to enter codes. Enter the codes and the phone prompted me to again recharge the phone. I did. Net 10 billed me twice. Twice the minutes and twice the money, more than I needed. I wanted a refund of the second charge.
Called serveral times to net 10:
1. can't refund money already charged"
2. can refund the money, but the system is down can you call back tomarrow.
3. would like to help but I'm no allowed to refund your money.
4. I can refund your money but need to talk to the home office in Miami first I will call back sometime that day.
Have not heard in over a week! Discover Card is the best they will take care of it. CJ Ankeny Ia
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2008 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-10/nationwide/Net-10-DOUBLE-BILLING-RIP-OFF-Miami-INTERNET-373781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.