Complaint Review: Net 10

• Submitted: Wed, September 17, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, September 17, 2008

• Reported By:ankeny Iowa
Net 10
NET 10.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Instead of using a phone card to recharge minuted of my net 10 phone I used there online service. The card always took days to activate. I was assured that the online service to recharge my phone would take about 10 minutes and would show up on your phone almost mmediately.

I was taking an out of state trip and that is why I wanted to charged my phone. The whole way to my destination I had no service, nor for most of the next day.

My phone had a message saying the transaction did not go through, you need to enter codes. Enter the codes and the phone prompted me to again recharge the phone. I did. Net 10 billed me twice. Twice the minutes and twice the money, more than I needed. I wanted a refund of the second charge.

Called serveral times to net 10:
1. can't refund money already charged"
2. can refund the money, but the system is down can you call back tomarrow.
3. would like to help but I'm no allowed to refund your money.
4. I can refund your money but need to talk to the home office in Miami first I will call back sometime that day.
Have not heard in over a week! Discover Card is the best they will take care of it. CJ Ankeny Ia

ankeny, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2008 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-10/nationwide/Net-10-DOUBLE-BILLING-RIP-OFF-Miami-INTERNET-373781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net 10