Complaint Review: Net 1st National Bank

• Submitted: Mon, January 12, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, January 12, 2004

• Reported By:woodbridge Virginia
Net 1st National Bank
5770 Roosevelt Blvd Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

Net 1st National Bank ripoff, dishonest, fraudulent billing and filling neg credit reports with 2 acct. #s! Clearwater Florida

I started my account to build my credit. I get a call at my work from one of the representatives stating that I owe $400 dollars. Reluctantly, I pay and ask for names and numbers of supervisors to duspute the matter.

I took the day off that following week to call and the number was disconnected. I had no way of contacting the company.

Another company later called and informed me that the company had been shut down. He couldn't provide information. It was just a "courtesy" call.

Now, my credit report shows that this company filled two negative reports with all three reporting agencies and each report has different accout numbers.

I want to correct this with the reporting agencies, but I'm at a loss as to how I can do this.

Tamara
woodbridge, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2004 08:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-1st-National-Bank/Clearwater-Florida-33760/Net-1st-National-Bank-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-and-filling-neg-credit-reports-76865. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net 1st National Bank