Complaint Review: Net 1st National Bank

• Submitted: Wed, July 07, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, July 07, 2004

• Reported By:dallas Texas
Net 1st National Bank
P.O. Box 18805 Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

Net 1st National Bank Rip-off! Fraudulent billing without my consent. Clearwater Florida

This is not my credit report. I have never owned a major credit card in my life, and I would never give consent to send me one. Especially one of the HELP FIX YOUR CREDIT -Credit cards. I am not sure how they got my information, and the funny thing is, I have never even had anything from them mailed to me, not even a card I could cut up. So please take this off my credit report.

Lindsie
dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2004 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-1st-National-Bank/Clearwater-Florida-33762/Net-1st-National-Bank-Rip-off-Fraudulent-billing-without-my-consent-Clearwater-Florida-97921. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net 1st National Bank