Complaint Review: Net 1st National Bank

• Reported By:kansas city Missouri
Net 1st National Bank
www.net1stnationalbank.com Internet U.S.A.

Net 1st National Bank ripoff Boca Raton Internet

I recieved a notice through the mail, june 2001, from net 1st national bank, offering a master card,(secured) supposely to re-establish my credit, amount was 500.00 plus 199.00 processing fee,

I paid it, and used it a couple of times, feb of 2002 I tried to use it at the grocery store, it was declined, called the customer service number, was told that I needed to call some number with the FDIC, I called they were suppose to have sent me some papers to file, never got them, I never recieved any addresses nor phone numbers, it is now on my credit report and I don't know how to get it off.

kansas city, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2004 02:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-1st-National-Bank/internet/Net-1st-National-Bank-ripoff-Boca-Raton-Internet-82563. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net 1st National Bank