Complaint Review: Net-ARB

• Submitted: Mon, December 17, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: Jozef Cmorej — Woonsocket Rhode Island United States of America

Net-ARB NET-ARB Net-ARB and E-Lance JOINED SCAM, Internet

I was just ripped-off by net-arb (an arbitration company) used by elance.

I outsourced my work in India, and after 6 months of delay, the contractor didn't finish the project. I asked for elance to proceed with refunds as the contractor didn't finish the project.

I eventually filled for arbitrataion. The arbitration started and without even asking from contractors, the arbitrator give a decision in favor of contractor. The arbitrator didn't release his name during the whole arbitration, didn't ask a single question from contractor, put all the burden on me and then without looking into the message board, the arbitrator gave a decision in favor of contractor.

I eventually raised this matter to elance which they directed me to support@net-arb.com so that I will communicate with arbitrator, and I eventually got an email from them saying that they don't want me to communicate with them.

NET-ARB is a fraud and SCAM. No matter what you do, you will see this SCAM clearly once you go through the arbitration process.

Lesson Learned: Do not trust Indian people and NET-ARB.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 07:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-ARB/internet/Net-ARB-NET-ARB-Net-ARB-and-E-Lance-JOINED-SCAM-Internet-983535. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net-ARB