Complaint Review: Net Dectective

• Submitted: Sat, May 16, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, May 16, 2009

• Reported By:Pocatello Idaho
Net Dectective
Net Detective ,support@hdpublishing.com 1392 Woodland Blvd, Florida Nationwide U.S.A.

Net Dectective They sent e-mail stating advanced.netdetective.net/ 1392 Woodland Blvd Florida Nationwide

This company Net Dectective sent me three of four e-mails stating that my confirmation wasn't finished- they took my credit card number twice, and not once got confirmation that either was paid.

I got on the site they told me to go to which was http://www.advanced.netdetective.net/ It was a bunch of garbage. I wasn't even able to look up my own name or others that I was promised to get information on as soon as I paid the fee.

the first and second time I egnored their request for the payment of $29.99 - then they sent me another e-mail stating that I would elgible for a discount of $19.95 that they actually asked for the card number twice and gave no confirmation.

This is a big rip off and I e-mailed them about the problem, and never once heard back from them. I want my money back.
Sincerely,

Bobby
Pocatello, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2009 05:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-Dectective/1392-Woodland-Blvd-Florida-Nationwide-32720/Net-Dectective-They-sent-e-mail-stating-advancednetdetectivenet-1392-Woodland-Blvd-Flor-452551. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net Dectective