Complaint Review: Net Detective AKA HD Publishing

• Submitted: Fri, May 30, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, May 30, 2008

• Reported By:Peoria Arizona
Net Detective AKA HD Publishing
1392 South Woodland Blvd. Deland, Florida U.S.A.

Net DetectiveNet Detective AKA HD Publishing Don't fall for the bait and switch tactic of this company. Deland Florida

On 05-30-08 I signed up as a new member with Net Detective, paying the fee of $29.00.

My best friend's son had been arrested and we wanted to see what we could find out about his charges. We visited the free web site for Maricopa County and gathered most of what we needed.

I plugged in his name in the search box, and after several attempts realized it was not going to give me anything.

As a test, I ran myself to see what might come up. In a nanosecond, there I was with my address and my phone number. Imagine my surprise when each line had a teaser to find out more, if only I would pay an additional fee of $10.00 for each one.

Are you kidding me? The local white pages shows exactly what they showed and more. My birth date was not even complete.

Anyway, I hope others are not sucked in by the empty promises.

Ferron
Peoria, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2008 07:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-Detective-AKA-HD-Publishing/Deland-Florida-32720/Net-DetectiveNet-Detective-AKA-HD-Publishing-Dont-fall-for-the-bait-and-switch-tactic-of-335911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net Detective AKA HD Publishing