hearts

Internet Deland, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: 3867363881
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Net Detective - HD Publishing Co is not the company they describe themselves to be! Miami,

I was searching through the web for a company that provided more information than I was able to receive from other companies that where free, and I was drawn to Net Detective through the Consumers Report as being one of the best in providing any personal information on any given individual.

Due to the Consumer Reports as one of highest ratings, I decided how could I go wrong. I purchased the service and as I started to search for individual information I was unable to get any information.   I proceeded to check for my cell phone which I provided as my phone number on their records and it appeared with my name and home address.

Since I was unable to find any other information they advised to add an additional service for 10.00 for maximum information. I then started to think hmm, this does not sound right.

This information I believe was used directly from the information that I had already provided when I had opened my account, as my husband and I carry the same contract with the same cellular provider and his number was not found. In addition, we have his business address with the cell provider and my home address was the one that appeared when I requested my information.

I tried to send them an email, but was unable as I could not get through.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2009 12:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-Detective-HD-Publishing-Co/Deland-Florida-32720/Net-Detective-HD-Publishing-Co-is-not-the-company-they-describe-themselves-to-be-Miami-483728. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net Detective - HD Publishing Co