Complaint Review: Net Detective - HD Publishing Group

• Submitted: Fri, July 25, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, July 25, 2008

• Reported By:Grants Pass Oregon
Net Detective - HD Publishing Group
1392 S. Woodland Blvd. DeLand, Florida U.S.A.

Net Detective HD Publishing Group Money for Nothing DeLand Florida

I too was scammed by this company. I upgraded to the "Plus" program and was not aware that I would be charged monthly !!! After I got into the program I realized that the information was incomplete, old, and just plain wrong. I was trying to find my Grandmother's sister-in-law, who is the last relative she has left other than my Mother, myself and my siblings ! I did call the customer service number on the site and told them what I had discovered after they charged my credit card, they said basically, "too bad" read the fine print. I got an email from support@hdpublishing.com that said "Your Net Detective Plus subscription has been queued for cancellation. Please contact support@hdpublishing.com if you have any questions."

We will see. So another case of buyer beware and I am usually pretty careful about what I do...
These people need to be put out of business

Sheri
Grants Pass, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2008 04:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-Detective-HD-Publishing-Group/DeLand-Florida-32720/Net-Detective-HD-Publishing-Group-Money-for-Nothing-DeLand-Florida-355493. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net Detective - HD Publishing Group