Complaint Review: Net Detective - HD Publishing - Net Detective Plus

• Submitted: Fri, April 10, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, April 10, 2009

• Reported By:citrus heights California
Net Detective - HD Publishing - Net Detective Plus
1392 S. Woodland Blvd DeLand, Florida U.S.A.

Net Detective - HD Publishing Plus Fraud, Rip Off, Doesn't Deliver DeLand Florida

What a rip off. Try to do some investigative background checking and you pay the price and get nothing. I go to their web site after I did some checking about these kind of services; this was one of the top 3 recommended by this consumer information site (Theirs come to find out).

So I get to theri web site and they need me to pay to get more indepth information, I pay it. Next thing I go to the next level of information and I don't get anything I couldn't get online for free.

In order to give me access to all of their databases I need to upgrade the service, which I did. The information is still no more informative then searching online for free.

To top it off, there is a service charge for upgrading whick I already paid to do.

The only way I finally got hold of them was to wait for a charge to show up on my bank account 4 days later. The charge had contact informatin - a phone number.

I call to let them know I am not happy with what I paid for and was told I should have contacted them before 3 days was up and there isn't anything they can do for me. So I am out the original $29, the $29.95 for the upgrade and $10 for the cahrge to upgrade.

Don't go there!

Grammalisa
citrus heights, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2009 02:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-Detective-HD-Publishing-Net-Detective-Plus/DeLand-Florida-32720/Net-Detective-HD-Publishing-Plus-Fraud-Rip-Off-Doesnt-Deliver-DeLand-Florida-442627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net Detective - HD Publishing - Net Detective Plus