Complaint Review: Net Detective, HD Publishing

• Updated: Fri, June 27, 2008

• Reported By:Naples Florida
Net Detective, HD Publishing
www.NetDective.net Internet U.S.A.

Net DetectiveNet Detective, HD Publishing Cannot log on. No e-mail address. Complete RIPOFF!! Will call credit card company for $ back. Deland Internet

I signed up for this service. I am unable to sign on with the so-called password I was assigned. I have tried numerous times. Each time I was told that an e-mail was being sent to me with a "new" password. There was never any e-mail, never any "new" password.

I generally use the same password for all logins. When I registered with this company, I used that password, but in turn, they assigned me a "special" password. Absolutely nothing works and what is so frustrating is that there is no way you are able to contact these people.

I am calling my credit card company to have this charge removed. I am sure I will have trouble doing it, as this HD Publishing will probably argue about it.

These people really need to be checked out and/or stopped from the ripoffs.

Emily
Naples, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2008 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-Detective-HD-Publishing/internet/Net-DetectiveNet-Detective-HD-Publishing-Cannot-log-on-No-e-mail-address-Complete-RIPOF-345000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net Detective, HD Publishing