Complaint Review: Net Detective HDP Support

• Submitted: Sat, December 06, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, December 06, 2008

• Reported By:Changchun Other
Net Detective HDP Support
Net detective.com Internet U.S.A.

Net Detective - HDP Support Over charged $29.95 for 5 months Internet

I moved to China about two years ago, I used Net Dectective on there $10 three day trial, that you must cancle befor the three day period. I cancled the subscription on the same day....... I move around alot and the internet is poor in China, I just got into a new area and new internet. So I checked my credit card to find out five monthly charges from Net Detective. I can only check back five months I have ask the credit card company to check for any other Net Detective charges for the last two years I still waitting. I did contact Net Detective and each time I was told a diffrent storry by email. One a Damaris F from Customer Care Dot Com, Inc. and I quote " There is just a one-time charge of $29.00 for Net Detective. Your purchase give your lifetime access to the software and three years of upgrades." un quote now the secound email is from Doris C. Customer Care Dot Com, Inc. and I quote " When you upgraded to Net Detective Plus it started with a 3-day trial fee of $10 because you did not cancel this subscription service within the first 3 days, you were billed the monthly fee of $29.95. You may cancel this subscription at any time; however, there is NO refund for this program. " end of quote. I like the web page in Facts & Questions one question

Q: How long does my subscription last?
A:You'll pay $29 for a full year of Net Detective.........there some more but it just a join now sells pitch.

I can not recomend to any one to use this service, I found it to be less than honorable, and I am looking into legal possibility against them I sent sent an email and foward the emails between me and HDP support to the Florida Attorny Gereral Bill McCollum his email is (((Redacted)))

If you have complaints voice them that's the only way things will change.

China, People's Republic of

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2008 06:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-Detective-HDP-Support/internet/Net-Detective-HDP-Support-Over-charged-2995-for-5-months-Internet-398660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net Detective HDP Support