Complaint Review: Net Detective Plus / Harris Digital Publishing/ Jean Harris

• Submitted: Thu, September 28, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, September 28, 2006

• Reported By:Newark New Jersey
Net Detective Plus / Harris Digital Publishing/ Jean Harris
1392 S. Woodland Drive Deland, Florida U.S.A.

Net Detective Plus, Harris PublishingNet Detective Plus, Harris Publishing, Jean HarrisNet Detective Plus, Harris Digital Publishing, Jean Harris Net Detective ripped me off Deland Florida

*Consumer Comment: I too had concerns about the ability to deliver what they advertised

Net Detective needs a background on them! The online service they advertisie is fraudulent and misrepresented. I want my money back!

Susan
Newark, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2006 01:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-Detective-Plus-Harris-Digital-Publishing-Jean-Harris/Deland-Florida-32720/Net-Detective-Plus-Harris-PublishingNet-Detective-Plus-Harris-Publishing-Jean-HarrisNet-213137. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net Detective Plus / Harris Digital Publishing/ Jean Harris

I too had concerns about the ability to deliver what they advertised

AUTHOR: Wendy - (U.S.A.)

I also ordered this service as I need the ability to run back checks internationally.

The company obviously did not support this cabability.

I was also quite shocked when I tried to get online support, but was unable to get past the generic Q&A page. I did 2 things. First, I brought it to the attention of the recommending advertising company that suggests this site is one of the best on the market.

I then proceeded to the Harris Publishing
(http://www.harrisdigitalpublishing.com/) website where I was able to send and email indicating my disatisfaction with NetDectective). I also faxed a request to cancel the service to the Florida local office provided by the NetDective Website.

I was able to accomplish my request for a refund by simply identifying it to Harris Publishing. Although they wanted me to mail in the cancellation form (which I refused to do). I told them if you can take orders online then they should be more customer focused and provide the ability to cancel them that way too. I also informed them that the website for NetDective offers no online support.

When requesting your refund be sure to include your userid, along with you email address, so they can track it back to your original order. They did honor their "if not satisfied gurantee" which I think was 90 days. I can't help but wonder how much $ these guys get to keep because of their poor customer support.

Good luck,