Complaint Review: Net Detective

• Submitted: Sun, March 02, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, March 02, 2008

• Reported By:San Antonio Texas
Net Detective
1392 S. Woodland Blvd. DeLand, Florida U.S.A.

Net Detective - HD Publishing Ripped me off too TOTALLY WORTHLESS SERVICE DeLand Florida

I feel like I should just copy and paste the other reports listed here about this company, since my experience was so similar.

I went to www.consumers-guides.org, and was recommended to Net Detective. Most likely they own consumers-guides.org, or the site is being paid to endorse them. I also knew within minutes I was ripped off. They couldn't give me anything, or even as much as ZABA, even on myself. Everytime I asked for more information they asked for another $10. THIS SERVICE IS WORTHLESS!

Save your money and search any free search site and you will do better. I will call my bank and dispute, and if my bank insists, I will fill out Net Detective's stupid refund form, which by the way, must be MAILED in at your own expense. If my bank says it's not necessary I won't.

Judith
San Antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2008 08:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-Detective/DeLand-Florida-32720/Net-Detective-HD-Publishing-Ripped-me-off-too-TOTALLY-WORTHLESS-SERVICE-DeLand-Florida-313954. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net Detective