Complaint Review: Net Detective

• Submitted: Mon, September 29, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, September 29, 2008

• Reported By:Salem Oregon
Net Detective
1392 S. Woodland Blvd. DeLand, Florida U.S.A.

Net Detective took my money, provided no results on an individual with various criminal charges, now won't let me into site DeLand Florida

My ex spouse has had issues with drugs, so when he kicked my family out to move in a really shady looking woman right in with her children I requested and was granted custody and the right to have a criminal background check on any adult that would be in the home while my son had visitation with his father.

My ex provided me with an online background check but it only listed case numbers and not what the charges were, as he cannot have persons with a drug or violent history in the home with our son in his home at the same time.
So I got online, found net detective and it's promise to get the dirt on anyone so that I could have a more thorough report on her.

Net Detective came up with no matches for the woman even though I have criminal case numbers sitting right in front of me from a different online source. I then signed off of Net Detective and now it will not even let me back into the site, saying my username and password are no good but I can join for $29.00--like that will happen again. Please anyone who knows how to get your money back from these slimeballs--let me know!!

Sasha
Salem, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2008 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-Detective/DeLand-Florida-32720/Net-Detective-took-my-money-provided-no-results-on-an-individual-with-various-criminal-ch-377100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net Detective