Complaint Review: Net Detective

• Submitted: Mon, November 26, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, November 27, 2007

• Reported By:Colorado Springs Colorado
Net Detective
1392 S Woodland Blvd, Deland, Florida U.S.A.

Net Detective DONT' BUY...GETTING A REFUND IS LIKE PULLING TEETH Deland Florida

*Author of original report: NET DETECTIVE

I purchased this product and it did not meet my expectations. I have requested a refund and gotten nothing but a run around. Now they tell me after 5 emails that I have to mail this completed form to get my money back. I have asked them THREE times if I can just fax it and do not get a reply. They are crooks....don't even think of buying this product unless you want to loose money.

Its a rip-off. I wish I had read the reports first before purchasing this. Learn a lesson and read Ripoff Report before ordering on the internet. They appear to be playing games with me hoping I will go past the 90 day SO CALLED guarantee. Luckily I have 60 more days to play their game. I will mail their 4 page form back to them (yes...4 (FOUR) pages to get a simple "not happy with your product" refund.) You would think I was making a major purchase.

DONT buy this product.....
Will update if I get my money refunded.

Michelle
Colorado Springs, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2007 06:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-Detective/Deland-Florida-32720/Net-Detective-DONT-BUYGETTING-A-REFUND-IS-LIKE-PULLING-TEETH-Deland-Florida-286724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net Detective

NET DETECTIVE

AUTHOR: Michelle - (U.S.A.)

I just heard from Net Detective. They allowed me to FAX the request for a refund instead of mailing it as it stated on the form. Fax number is on the website along with the forms for the request. They said I will see a credit on my credit card within 10 days. Will let you know if I don't get my money back!