Complaint Review: Net Detective

• Submitted: Fri, July 11, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, July 11, 2008

• Reported By:Walla Walla Washington
Net Detective
HD Publishing™, 1392 S. Woodland Blvd, Deland, FL 32720, Fax: 386.736.3882. Deland, Florida U.S.A.

Net Detective I paid for an account with net dectictive plus and forgot my passwlrd they never replied back to me. I also paid an additional 29.00 per month for added info. but with no treply I cannot use my account.I am VERY unhappy and want my money back and my account closed with them. Deland Florida

I paid for accoiunt with net detevice plus. I lost my my password and have requested it several times with no reply. without my password I cannot use the program. i also charged and addtional 29.00 per month for more info . I want my money back and my acoount closed.

Walla Walla, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2008 07:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-Detective/Deland-Florida-32720/Net-Detective-I-paid-for-an-account-with-net-dectictive-plus-and-forgot-my-passwlrd-they-n-350289. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net Detective