Complaint Review: Net Detective

• Submitted: Fri, November 03, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, November 03, 2006

• Reported By:chicago Illinois
Net Detective
1392 S. Woodland Blvd Deland, Florida U.S.A.

Net Detective Net Detective Is Stealing My Money Ripoff Deland Florida

I was searching for my Grandfather relatives. I only went on Net Detective because they claimed that they were backed by and had reports done by ABC's 20/20, and Dateline.

I paid my $29.00 for a basic membership, but didn't find any information. I upgraded to Detective Plus for $9.95, and actually found my relatives. The problem comes in when I started getting charged $29.95 in addition to the original charge. I called the company and told them my trouble. They actually refunded me my $29.95 the next day. I checked my bank account two days later and saw that they re-processed all three charges again. I called to get them removed and was given the total and complete run around. A customer service representative named CAROL, would not let me talk to a supervisor and put me on hold, then hung up on me. I've been trying to call back all day, now they are unavailable to come to the phone and asks me to leave my name and number.

I am TOTALLY disgusted and appalled by this company. I actually found one of the owners phone numbers on line and here you go Deborah Stanley at 386-801-2036 or 386-736-3880. Be sure not to disturb her as she's on the golf course.

Together we can get them. They made millions off this scam I'm sure. I just want my money back.

Carla
chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2006 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-Detective/Deland-Florida-32720/Net-Detective-Net-Detective-Is-Stealing-My-Money-Ripoff-Deland-Florida-218949. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net Detective