Complaint Review: Net Detective

• Submitted: Thu, October 18, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, October 18, 2007

• Reported By:Englewood Colorado
Net Detective
1392 S Woodland Blvd Deland, Florida U.S.A.

Net Detective Net Detective does not deliver as promised! Deland Florida

I ordered Net Detective. You expect things to be not quite what they say, but these people are nothing like they say. I have a listed phone number and could not even find myself. I finally located my parents (of which I knew where they were) and none of the info was accurate. I did an address search on my house and the info was outdated by about 6 years. Then when I went to the background check area, they had the gull to ask for an additional $10.00. If I had received accurate info on the first page of the website, I may have been tempted to pay the extra money. When I emailed the site asking for my refund (90 days money back guarantee) they sent me an email asking me to upgrade. I politely refused and again asked for my money back. They sent me a form, 3-4 pages long and it had to be mailed. I did do all that and am waiting to see how that turns out. So far they have not pulled the money from my account. When they do, it goes into a pending status for a few days and I will go to the bank and stop the payment. I hope it works that easily. So buyer beware!!! I am also going to take the advice of another posting and contact the Florida BBB.

Paulafrancis
Englewood, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2007 08:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-Detective/Deland-Florida-32720/Net-Detective-Net-Detective-does-not-deliver-as-promised-Deland-Florida-279485. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net Detective