Complaint Review: Net Detective

• Submitted: Mon, January 07, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, January 07, 2008

• Reported By:austin Texas
Net Detective
1392 S. Woodland Blvd, Deland,, Florida U.S.A.

Net Detective paid my money, tried to access site, kept getting "no server available" Deland, Florida

started to fill out my information, thought better of the idea and left site. Next day I get a $10 cheaper offer from same site (net detective), thought what the heck and gave them my info. Tried to get on site 2 days later, kept getting "no server available". Checked on rip off report, which is what I should have done in the first place. Now I am filing my own on these scamming dogs.

Rd
austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2008 07:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-Detective/Deland-Florida/Net-Detective-paid-my-money-tried-to-access-site-kept-getting-no-server-available-Dela-297669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net Detective